Set up a complete affiliate program description.
Your affiliate program description is the first contact your affiliates have with the program. Its role is to provide affiliates with answers to questions such as:
- Why should I promote your affiliate program?
- What is your competitive advantage? (e.g. quality products/unique products, competitive prices, attractive promotions, free delivery, etc.)
- What is your customer target’s profile?
- What is your commission grid?
- What is your cookie life?
- What are the terms and conditions of your affiliate program?
Also, it’s recommended that the description should also contain other relevant marketing data for affiliates, depending on the particularity of each advertiser.
Tips & Tricks for a good affiliate program description
For the description to be complete, it must:
- capture affiliates’ attention;
- stimulate affiliates’ interest for the program by presenting the advantages that they will enjoy;
- stimulate affiliates’ intentions to work with you;
- trigger affiliates’ actions to apply to your program and start promoting it.
Create a compelling description and we will take care of setting up your program. The affiliate program description is addressed to all affiliates in the platform. So it must be designed in such manner that appeals to them and persuades them to apply to your affiliate program. Be convincing, highlight the benefits of your program and give relevant information about your customers’ profile and their buying habits. All these are valuable information for affiliates in optimizing their promotional campaigns.