What types of affiliates will I find in 2Performant?
We have a wide range of affiliates in 2Performant. We listed below the most important strategies our affiliates use:
- Blogs – Affiliates who use this method build content-saturated websites such as blogs, news sites, niche sites. They monetize these sites by featuring your links/ banners on them;
- Couponing – These affiliates bring under one roof discounts in the form of coupons from a large number of merchants. They are targeting users who are trying to find a product at a discounted price;
- Product Feeds or generally known as Data Feeds – A product feed is a mechanism created for affiliates to receive updated information from your site. Most affiliates use this tool in price comparison websites but they are also a great tool for creating contextual links and product-focused sites;
- Email Marketing – Affiliates that use this method are sending commercial messages to customers and opt-in email lists;
- PPC (AdWords, Facebook Ads) – These affiliates are PPC marketing experts that bid on advertisers-specific keywords and key phrases at Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines. They send the traffic directly to your site or through an in-between page of their own. The main benefit is that the affiliates invest their own resources and costs you only when the sale occurs;
- Cashback – Affiliates that use this kind of method facilitate the action desired by the end user by giving them an incentive. The most popular forms of incentive used by affiliates are cash-back/rebate offers.
- Facebook – These affiliates use the power of social media by promoting your products on forums, micro-blogs, social networks, social media and other channels.