We are looking to add to our product development team more software engineers to help us scale our platform on a global scale and develop the features that will allow our users change the way they do performance marketing.
What you will be doing as 2Performant Software Engineer:
– Write clear, concise and performant code with minimal technical debt.
– Develop and improve the REST API for our affiliate marketing platforms.
– Analyse, design, code, test, deploy and support various applications.
– Be involved in design and architecture of major technical features.
– Stay up-to-date with new technologies that will affect our platforms.
What you need for this position (Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, MySQL, MongoDB, AWS):
– Web programming languages (Ruby on Rails experience is a plus)
– Database management systems (MySQL; MongoDB experience is a plus)
– Source code management (Git)
– Excellent problem solving skills
– Unit testing
– RESTful APIs
– Rack App (Middleware)
– DelayedJob / Resque / Sidekiq
– Experience on an Agile team
Nice to have:
– Amazon AWS
What’s in it for you:
– Competitive salary and stock options plan
– Brand new gear (Asus ROG + Monitor Ultra HD 4K)
– Downtown office (Grawe Business Center) and a casual work environment
– Private health clinic subscription
– A very friendly and enthusiastic team with a willingness to push you to be better in order to make the whole team better
– Fruits, coffee, Xbox, massage chair, electric drums, punching bag 🙂
If you are an experienced mid-senior developer (3-5+, ideally Ruby on Rails), we’d like to talk with you!
Also, if you want to learn software engineering at 2Performant (Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, MySQL, MongoDB, AWS), write us a few lines about your motivation.