Black Friday is a wonderful opportunity for you to test your skills, to make some nice money or to start new partnerships, even if you are rookie or an affiliate marketing veteran. Although, as said before, there is no universal success recipe in affiliate marketing, there are a few things you need to consider for Black Friday and the weeks before it. We thought we should give you a helping hand and make a list with a few things you could get ready for Black Friday as an affiliate.
Since there is lots to do and Black Friday is just around the corner, let’s just cut to the chase. Do not freak out when you see such a long list. The last set of tips contains all kinds of project types. Just pick the ones that are good for you.
What actions should get you ready for Black Friday as an affiliate
To think and research:
- Look for the newest, most popular products for this period. Try to anticipate what you audience wants to buy.
- Plan your strategy ahead. People will go for gifts. Include in your project gift guides, product reviews etc. Expect last minute Black Friday deals.
To do in your affiliate account:
- Check the Promotions section and the Black Friday dedicated Shopping Event. You can discover new affiliate programs that have good deals matching your strategy. ➡ You can also see the deals HERE. Use Google Page Translate: click right mouse button anywhere in the page and select “Translate to English”.
- Apply to new affiliate programs that have Black Friday promo deals.
- Check the advertisers that have their own affiliate challenges. You have the chance for some extra earnings.
- Check your email and see all the changes affiliate programs made. Decide on what advertisers you will focus on.
- Check the new banners your advertisers have uploaded for Black Friday.
- Don’t lose sight of the stats during Black Friday and adjust for maximum efficiency.
To do for you affiliate projects:
- Prepare your website technically speaking. Make sure your server can put up with an increased traffic. Prepare your website visually. Customize it for Black Friday, push forward all the articles or products that promote your best Black Friday deals.
- Update all your affiliate links. Make sure all the affiliate links on your website work.
- Recycle older content that has worked well and is still interesting to your audience.
- Check again all the texts SEO wise and track your most important keywords ranking positions in Google Search Console.
- Take a look at your PPC campaigns. Find the audiences that have been most efficient and use them. Optimize the running campaigns too.
- Do your best to set the banner campaigns early and upload your banners for a timely approval.
- Try to stand out. Customize your offers and be creative. Show your audience something they can only see on your website.
- Use teasers for your audience.
- Increase your subscriber’s list for email marketing. Start sending Black Friday offers before the event itself. test more subject lines.
- Don’t hesitate to organize a giveaway contest yourself.
- If you have a more complex website, you should build a separate Black Friday landing page.
- Last, but not least, share the best Black Friday deals on your personal social media pages and don’t be shy to recommend them directly to your friends.
See? This is why you should not wait. Black Friday is a real opportunity in affiliate marketing so you don’t want to miss out. This is how we want to see you this November:
If you have any other tips & tricks about how to get ready for Black Friday as an affiliate, please feel free to leave a few words in the comments section below.
Otherwise, Login to your account and get to work right away 😊! You don’t have an account? Sign up HERE.