We’re a performance marketing network dedicated to ecommerce in Central and Eastern Europe.
Market leaders in Romania and Bulgaria – generated there more than 1.5M sales of more than €40,000,000 value for more than 500 clients.
We’re now looking for people to help us conquering new markets in CEE.
What a 2Performant Business Developer does
- Represents 2Performant in front of our clients and partners, securing new clients and provide maintenance of existing ones.
- Attracts new clients and users through direct meetings, social media/blogging etc., holding presentations at business events. Generates good leads for members of local support team.
- Responsible for development of and execution of sales and territory plans.
- Coordinates regional marketing, business development and sales activities.
- Coordinates the efficient use of technical and consultative resources to enhance the sales process and fulfilment of client obligations.
- Confidently apprehends the operational procedures of 2Performant and communicates them in a proper manner to local clients and users (payments, tracking, commissions processing etc.). Can adapt them by suggesting the needed local flavour.
- Evangelises performance marketing in target markets – able to identify opinion leaders and attract them on our side.
- Identifies strategic partners and propose mutual profitable ways to cooperate with them.
- Suggests new features or improvements for the 2Performant platform or its workflows.
- Fair, willing to evolve/learn, curios, punctual, willing to travel, good social skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Driven, goal oriented, consultative, high energy, service oriented.
- Digital native, social media proficient, able to talk to CEO’s, developers, affiliates and other stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of online industry and its business models, with a focus on performance marketing and commerce/affiliate.
- Very well connected with relevant people in the industry – e-shops owners/decision makers, affiliates, agencies, payment processors, event organisers, bloggers, developers.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly dynamic start-up environment.
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Negotiation experience, including comfort with legal aspects of negotiations
What we offer
- A good challenge to overachievers in performance marketing.
- Competitive package, nice performance bonuses included.
- A lot of room to grow personally and professionally.
We’re now a 30 people team based in Bucharest, Romania. We expect to grow to a 100+ team within the next 2 years with offices in several countries.
If you want to be a part of the new wave in marketing democracy, apply to this job and please provide us your answers to the following questions.
- What percentage of sales for online stores are generated through mobile devices in your country?
- If you had a budget of €3.000 for one month of promoting a fashion online store, how would you split it? what if you had €30,000 for a 3 months campaign?
- What is the size of the following markets in your country: advertising (total), online advertising, ecommerce?
- Name 3 relevant associations with impact in your country regarding ecommerce and online advertising. Are you involved in any of them?
- If you need to find 10 freelancers (developers, designers, content writers) for a project, how would you approach it?
- How many online stores that have at least an order a month are in your country? How did you get this number?
- Please provide us links to your twitter and facebook account.
Please apply to this job on our jobpost at linkedin!