trip.com/ affiliate program
- Travel & Tourism (10)
- January 2022
- Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard and McDonald Islands, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic Of, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Democratic People's Republic Of, Korea, Republic of, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republic Of, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States Of, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia
Time to payment
1. General description Trip.com is one of the world’s leading online travel agencies. We are a part of the Trip.com Group, a NASDAQ listed company since 2003 (NASDAQ: TCOM) with over 45,100 employees and over 400 million members, making it one of the leading online travel agencies in the world. With more than 1.4 millionRead More
1. General description
Trip.com is one of the world’s leading online travel agencies. We are a part of the Trip.com Group, a NASDAQ listed company since 2003 (NASDAQ: TCOM) with over 45,100 employees and over 400 million members, making it one of the leading online travel agencies in the world. With more than 1.4 million hotels in 200 countries and regions, we’ve built an extensive hotel network to give our customers a fantastic choice of accommodation. Our far-reaching flight network has over 2 million individual flight routes connecting more than 5,000 cities around the globe. When you combine this with our 24/7 English customer service and various other travel products, you can trust us to take care of your next trip.
2. Commissions of the Affiliate Program
Hotels: 0 – 999 bookings: 5.5% commission
Other activities: 3.5% commission
Attractions & Shows: 2.1% commission
China Domestic Train, Booking: 1.05$ commission
International Flight 0-999 bookings: 1% commission
China Domestic Flight, Ticket: 0.42$ commission
3. Benefits of the Affiliate Program
With 1.4 million accommodation options, flights with 450+ airlines, trains, tours & tickets and more all on one platform, Trip.com’s affiliate program delivers excellent conversion and rewarding commission rates. The more bookings you bring, the more commission you earn!
Cookie life: 30 days
Award-winning Customer service
Low Price Guarantee
Regularly updated offers & completely free to use
Ongoing support from a dedicated and experienced team
You can choose from a wide range of promotional methods
4. Accepted and Prohibited promotional methods
Accepted promotion methods:
Groups and Blogs on Social Media
PopUp / ClickUnder
Google Ads Direct Link
Banner and teaser advertising
Affiliate stores and price comparison services
Prohibited promotion methods:
5. Other useful information
In connection with the attribution model, the partnership involves last click, so that the advertiser Trip.com will generate and approve the commissions only if the affiliate is the last to send the user before the conversion.
For the Trip.com affiliate program, we recommend that you pay more attention when creating a Quicklink. It is necessary to select the region you want to promote, in the case of this program, Trip.com . We do not recommend bookmarklet promotion.
For any additional questions that may arise related to the program, we are at your disposal through the internal messaging of the platform.